Basic computer skills
Task and production minded
Communicate on phone and email
Construction Liaison Jobs – League City, TX
We’re looking for Construction Liaisons to help rebuild after Harvey
One of our clients, a major construction company, has been assigned part of the FEMA recovery project headed by the Texas General Land Office (GLO). They are in immediate need of over 40 Construction Liaisons to work in the League City area for at least a 6 month assignment!
Construction Liaisons will be responsible for facilitating communication between the homeowners affected by the disaster and the construction contractors, inputting such data into a database and relaying the information from homeowners to contractors.
We are extremely excited in the opportunity to help in any way possible with the long-term recovery from Hurricane Harvey and are supporting our client with compassionate, sharp-minded individuals to serve this role.
We want to hear from you! Who wants to take part in this amazing effort on part of our client, TX GLO and FEMA to help restore the lives of thousands of victims of flooding and storm damage in the Gulf Coast Area?
Call our Houston office today and speak to one of our recruiters.
- Each claim will be assigned to a single contractor.
- This person will be the single line of communication to and from the contractor for statuses, issues and questions on projects.
- Needs computer skills to be trained to review and approve/reject change order requests in the database system.
- Follow up with the contractor on general questions on specific projects and also follow up on warranty actions.
- Proactive attitude, can be trained on policies and make decisions on defined situations. Very basic residential or construction knowledge.
- Basic computer skills. Task and production minded. Communicate on phone and email.
- Respond quickly to assignments.
- FEMA and claims experience preferred
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +1 281 596 8900