Senior Commercial Specialist (EPCI Offshore)
We are urgently looking for a Senior Commercial Specialist for our client, an global powerhouse within the EPCI Contracting (offshore) sector.
- Robust knowledge of the offshore oil and gas and preferably EPCI industries, with demonstrable knowledge and expertise in a range of skills, including market research and analysis, SWOT/Gap Analysis, business model development and project implementation.
- Works with the Commercial Manager in the implementation of a diverse range of organic and inorganic business/ strategic initiatives which contribute to the growth or enhancement of client MEA business
- Works with and interfaces with external service providers and or potential partners to ensure approved strategic projects are implemented/ executed correctly in accordance with their set out objectives.
- Develop a practical planned program of work activities and tasks to ensure the efficient implementation of strategic initiatives within the required timeframe
- Liaise and work with a broad range of internal departments across the global business to ensure strategic projects have the correct functional support and resourced correctly
- Track and monitor strategic projects and ensure adequate progress and challenge-mitigation reporting to senior management
- Provide ad-hoc support to commercial strategy team to evaluate potential strategic opportunities for the MEA business based upon a robust business case.
- Provide ad-hoc inputs to the strategy team, based on commercial knowledge and organizational experience
- Support the annual corporate strategic planning process
Long term/ Residential role
Medical, Insurance, annual Flights will be provided
Education assistance up to 3 kids
Location: Jebel Ali Freezone
Salary around 18-20K Inclusive of accommodation and transportation. (tax free).
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a world renowned organisation within the offshore EPCI Contracting industry. To apply for this role, please forward your CV using the link below.
Complete the form below to apply for this job.