Change Management V
Competentia is looking for a Senior Change Manager in San Ramon, CA who will be responsible for and under the direction of the Change Lead. This project supports users from 5+ locations and include a significant change in business process. The goal of this project is to transform end-to-end product life cycle. Users are currently using disparate systems that are 10 – 20 years old. This software will allow users to use a single system and share important product life cycle information. This is a fast moving project that is support two releases (one in March and one in June 2018). The project team is large and is located on shore in San Ramon and offshore.
Top required skill sets:
1. 10+ years’ of Change Management experience
2. 5+ years’ of previous experience developing training materials
3. A minimum of 2 years of experience working on projects that used Agile/Scrum software development approach
4. Proficient in MS Office Suite -Word, Excel, Powerpoint
5. Previous Oil and Gas experience
6. Understanding Project lifecycle
7. Verbal and written communication skills
8. Experience creating newsletters
9. Ability to understand and learn a complex software
10. Excellent organizational skills
11. Ability to work independently and manage one’s time
12. Bachelor's degree in relevant field or equivalent experience/training required.
1. Enovia software experience
2. Previous O&G experience
• Identifying end users who need to be trained.
• Creating a training schedule as directed by the Change Lead.
• Updating user system role list.
• Working with both technical and functional project team members to support various change management artifacts.
• Supporting the development of the project newsletter.
• Coordinating product demonstrations with stakeholders and end users.
• User acceptance testing plans
• Create and implement communication plan(s)
Competentia is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or regulation.
Competentia, participates in E-Verify as required by law.
Complete the form below to apply for this job.