Communications/ Community Engagement IV
Competentia is seeking for a client a Brand and Marketing Advisor to support their Brand & Reputation function within their Digital Strategy & Communications team in San Ramon, CA. The ideal candidate would have experience managing brand identity, developing strategy and messaging, project management experience, and Marketing/Brand agency or client experience.
Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
• Brand Identity - The Brand & Marketing Advisor will providing brand strategy and application consultation to business units globally, managing complex, strategic branding projects, and leads the development and refining brand identity strategies/systems
• Project Management- they should also have a strong ability to manage and track complex integrated plans and associated deliverables across creative media and cross-functional team to ensure seamless integration and on-time delivery. Demonstrated experience in communicating to various stakeholders
• Organizational Change/Deployment - The Brand & Marketing Advisor will assist in the deployment of brand promise throughout the global organization. Providing tools, resources and training to marketing/communications teams to activate the brand promise and to localize for their respective business units/geographies.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Minimum of 8-10 years of proven experience in brand, marketing, or advertising role at an agency or client
• Experienced in managing and providing direction/input to brand and creative agencies
• Prior experience at an advertising agency or within a corporate marketing department
- Experience with Microsoft Office required
This is a team of 4 people that will collaboratively work together. Ability to work well with others I needed. Performance will be measured on outputs of efforts demonstrated within the team.
Competentia is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or regulation.
Competentia, participates in E-Verify as required by law.
Complete the form below to apply for this job.