Construction / Installation Lead
We are looking for a Construction / Installation Lead to join us asap (Januar - February 2018). Contract duration 2 years. The position will be responsible for construction, installation and commissioning.
- Responsible for interaction with host during the execution phase for construction-and installation related activities from the engineering phase, through planning and execution of the onshore construction phase and the offshore installation and completion phase.
- Responsible for Quality Control and Quality Assurance of all Construction and installation work
- Ensure that all HSE goals are achieved and where possible exceeded.
- Apply The Right Way (TRW) evaluation for relevant tasks
- Following up on planning of all site activities
- Contribute and support the Skarfjell project in follow-up of supplier installation/commissioning plans and strategies
- When required, execute or follow “HAZIDS”, “HAZOPS”, RISK meetings, Constructability Assessment and Review (“Byggevennlighetsanalyser”)
- Interface with Operations, secure upfront alignment and acceptance
- Follow up at Site / Offshore travel during installation and commissioning
- Follow up relevant subcontractors at site and at fabrication site when relevant
- Ensure that all Sub-contractors employed within area of responsibility are fully aware of their obligations and responsibilities
- Be fully familiar with the sub-contractors methods of construction and installation and secure approval by Operations
- Report progress and status to Host Modification Manager
- Contribute and responsible for selected maintenance activities as specified above
- Bachelor’s degree / Extensive experience may compensate for less education
- Minimum 10 years experience in the oil and gas industry
- Construction/Installation experience from facilities at the Norwegian Continental Shelf.
- Creative, open, responsible and entrepreneurial with a proactive mind set and work style that influence others
- Fluent in Norwegian (oral and written), Good in English
- High competence within planning and execution of construction, installation and commissioning (process and requirements)
- High competence within relevant laws and regulations
- Be familiar with modification process, procurement process, HSE
- Knowledge within Commissioning tools, Omnisafe, PIMS, SAP
Raphael Paolo Villalon
Complete the form below to apply for this job.
Our recruiters are always ready to help
If you need support in finding a new role, we are always here to support you. Contact your local Competentia office to speak to an expert today.