Construction / Installation Lead
We are looking for a Construction / Installation Lead to join us asap (Januar - February 2018). Contract duration 2 years. The position will be responsible for construction, installation and commissioning.
- Responsible for interaction with host during the execution phase for construction-and installation related activities from the engineering phase, through planning and execution of the onshore construction phase and the offshore installation and completion phase.
- Responsible for Quality Control and Quality Assurance of all Construction and installation work
- Ensure that all HSE goals are achieved and where possible exceeded.
- Apply The Right Way (TRW) evaluation for relevant tasks
- Following up on planning of all site activities
- Contribute and support the Skarfjell project in follow-up of supplier installation/commissioning plans and strategies
- When required, execute or follow “HAZIDS”, “HAZOPS”, RISK meetings, Constructability Assessment and Review (“Byggevennlighetsanalyser”)
- Interface with Operations, secure upfront alignment and acceptance
- Follow up at Site / Offshore travel during installation and commissioning
- Follow up relevant subcontractors at site and at fabrication site when relevant
- Ensure that all Sub-contractors employed within area of responsibility are fully aware of their obligations and responsibilities
- Be fully familiar with the sub-contractors methods of construction and installation and secure approval by Operations
- Report progress and status to Host Modification Manager
- Contribute and responsible for selected maintenance activities as specified above
- Bachelor’s degree / Extensive experience may compensate for less education
- Minimum 10 years experience in the oil and gas industry
- Construction/Installation experience from facilities at the Norwegian Continental Shelf.
- Creative, open, responsible and entrepreneurial with a proactive mind set and work style that influence others
- Fluent in Norwegian (oral and written), Good in English
- High competence within planning and execution of construction, installation and commissioning (process and requirements)
- High competence within relevant laws and regulations
- Be familiar with modification process, procurement process, HSE
- Knowledge within Commissioning tools, Omnisafe, PIMS, SAP
Raphael Paolo Villalon
Complete the form below to apply for this job.