Duration: 5-6 months
Location: Lake Charles, LA
- This is an entry level Planner/Scheduler that has the ability to read drawings in the field.
General areas of responsibility on project:
- Ensure visibility in reporting of interproject ties among facilities and services
- Coordinate milestone reporting and analysis to senior leadership where projects intersect
- Coordinate appropriate consolidation of reports, 3-week Look Ahead and etc.
- Interface with other disciplines as required
- Analyze construction schedule activity to identify areas of criticality
- Consolidate unit progress and manpower forecasts for construction utilizing roll-up techniques
- Consolidate unit level reports regarding schedule performance and alerts management to potential schedule problems and necessary actions
- Consolidate curves, graphs and other pertinent statistical information
- Participate in unit level presentations as required
Competentia is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or regulation.
Competentia, participates in E-Verify as required by law.
Complete the form below to apply for this job.