Data Analyst I
Data Analyst I
Location: Bartlesville, OK
Duration: 12 months
- Responsible for providing quality data to the businesses and functions in an efficient manner so that critical decisions can be made effectively and efficiently.
- Supports, promotes and documents all Data Management processes and procedures.
- Develops workflows and tools that automate data loading processes and help ensure data quality and integrity.
- Ensures the quality, consistency, and integrity of data in a timely, effective and reliable manner.
- Receives, archives, distributes, loads, and disposes off technical data according to policies, standards and procedures.
- Typically up to 3 years of experience. Entry level. Requires basic knowledge of discipline. Uses established procedures to solve standard, straight-forward problems.
- Has the ability to perform routine assignments based on detailed instructions/past practices.
Competentia is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or regulation.
Competentia, participates in E-Verify as required by law.
Complete the form below to apply for this job.
By applying to jobs listed here, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions of our Privacy Statement.
It’s important that you review the policy before applying to jobs, to understand how the data you supply is used.