Change Management V
Competentia is sourcing for a Change Manager for a client in Houston, TX:
The role will work as part of the an assets solutions team to plan and implement the Agile methodology with the manager and Technical Lead within the Network Assets project portfolio. The ideal candidate will plan and manage the change activities including change impact assessments, stakeholder management, communications and training to implement agile for the Network Asset project portfolio. Given the time-sensitive nature and business demand in supporting 2018 portfolio in an agile environment, the candidate needs to come with and network domain knowledge to be effective. This worker will help deliver change management strategies, stakeholder analysis, and deployment of the change behavior plans.
• At least 3-5 years of Agile experience
• Network / infrastructure domain knowledge
• Understanding of client business and culture (CSOC, CPDEP, etc.)
• Experience leading large change initiatives within a Fortune 500 IT environment
• 8+ years stakeholder management, communications and training experience
• Experience in driving agile project execution culture change (software or non-software projects), moving from a waterfall project execution org culture
• Ability to facilitate planning and/or business readiness workshops both live and via conference
• Ability to work with global virtual teams
• Demonstrated success with communicating to managerial and technical audience, different level of organizations (ie. Senior management to individual contributors)
• Bachelor Degree is required- Communication, Management information system, or Computer information system is preferred
• Understanding of software engineering
• Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) Certification
Competentia is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or regulation.
Competentia, participates in E-Verify as required by law.
Complete the form below to apply for this job.