Structual Engineer Analasys & Calculations
Upgrading the Njord platform.
• Perform design of permanent and temporary structures. Decide on solutions that satisfy the
intended function and specification. Optimize the structures with regards to capacity, weight,
fabrication friendly design and cost.
• Perform analysis and calculations of permanent and temporary structures and lifting calculations
according to prevailing codes and HSE requirements.
• Make sure that the design, analysis and calculations are performed prior to start prepare shop
• Use available materials in store in order to optimize the storage and purchasing process.
• Act as point of contact towards subcontractors for lifting and transports.
• Act as technical support to construction.
• Attend tendering work and contribute to describe “scope of work”
• Establish and update technical register and mapping structure.
• Technical support to production
Bachelor or Master Degree or technician with relevant skills. Relevant experience may make up for formal education.
• Theoretical knowledge and understanding of structures.
• Extensive knowledge and understanding of analysis and calculations of permanent and temporary structures and lifting calculations, (PDMS) and AutoCAD.
Contact: Espen Ørland, 45 49 73 90,
Competentia is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or regulation.
Competentia, participates in E-Verify as required by law.
Complete the form below to apply for this job.