Structual Engineer Analasys & Calculations
Upgrading the Njord platform.
• Perform design of permanent and temporary structures. Decide on solutions that satisfy the
intended function and specification. Optimize the structures with regards to capacity, weight,
fabrication friendly design and cost.
• Perform analysis and calculations of permanent and temporary structures and lifting calculations
according to prevailing codes and HSE requirements.
• Make sure that the design, analysis and calculations are performed prior to start prepare shop
• Use available materials in store in order to optimize the storage and purchasing process.
• Act as point of contact towards subcontractors for lifting and transports.
• Act as technical support to construction.
• Attend tendering work and contribute to describe “scope of work”
• Establish and update technical register and mapping structure.
• Technical support to production
Bachelor or Master Degree or technician with relevant skills. Relevant experience may make up for formal education.
• Theoretical knowledge and understanding of structures.
• Extensive knowledge and understanding of analysis and calculations of permanent and temporary structures and lifting calculations, (PDMS) and AutoCAD.
Contact: Espen Ørland, 45 49 73 90,
Complete the form below to apply for this job.