VESSEL JOINT COATING ENGINEER
- Interface with the Offshore Engineering function to receive information on the proposed FJC philosophy and technological cycles times in order to assist, ensure and optimize adequacy of proposed FJC solution onboard the Veseels maximizing the proposed production,
- Optimise FJC cycle times to match vessels and operations requirements,
- Participate to the minimization of the learning curve, the adequacy of the vessel productivity with the target one, propose any optimization with regards to FJC technological times and / or FJC set up etc and liaise accordingly with adequate departments
- Assist with the preparation of the lay barge productivity documents liaising with areas operations managers and VOM,
- Follow up the FJC activities on the vessel in order to monitor the vessel productivity and support in case of any issue happening onboard with reference to vessel productivity
Knowledge of main Welding techniques (GMAW, SAW, SMAW, FCAW, GTAW) familiar with Welding procedures, Welding equipment and consumables
- - expérience en Oil & Gas obligatoire
- - MS office tools obligatoire
- - Anglais Indispensable
- - Missions à prévoir
- -Medical fitness et BOSIET (OPITO) valides
- -NACE niveau 1 ou 2 apprécié
Competentia is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or regulation.
Competentia, participates in E-Verify as required by law.
Complete the form below to apply for this job.
By applying to jobs listed here, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions of our Privacy Statement.
It’s important that you review the policy before applying to jobs, to understand how the data you supply is used.