VESSEL WELDING ENGINEER
Vacancy Number: 20923
Location: Montigny le bretonneux
Date Posted: May 16, 2018
- Interface with the Offshore Engineering function to receive information on the proposed Welding philosophy and technological cycles times in order to assist, ensure and optimize adequacy of proposed Welding solution onboard the Vessels maximizing the proposed production,
- Optimize Welding cycle times to match vessels and operations requirements,
- Participate to the minimization of the learning curve, the adequacy of the vessel productivity with the target one, propose any optimization with regards to Welding technological times and / or Welding set up etc and liaise accordingly with adequate departments
- Assist with the preparation of the lay barge productivity documents liaising with areas operations managers and VOM,
- Follow up the Welding activities on the vessel in order to monitor the vessel productivity and support in case of any issue happening onboard with reference to vessel productivity
Knowledge of main Welding techniques (GMAW, SAW, SMAW, FCAW, GTAW) familiar with Welding procedures, Welding equipment and consumables
- - expérience installation offshore
- - MS office tools obligatoire
- - Anglais Indispensable
- - Missions à prévoir
- -Medical fitness et BOSIET (OPITO) valides
- -International Welding Engineer (IWE)
Competentia is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or regulation.
Competentia, participates in E-Verify as required by law.
Complete the form below to apply for this job.