Turn Around Clerk - Refining
Competentia seeks a Turn Around Clerk for a position located in Lake Charles, LA. Below is the job description:
Provide Turnaround support by utilizing SAP and Microsoft Office applications. Support Turnaround Leads, Planners, and Schedulers as needed. Accountable for ordering required turnaround and operations materials, entering requisitions for service PO’s, supplying RV MSDS books and work packages for operations/T/A contractors.
Primary Functions/Responsibilities: Critical Skills/Leadership Criteria:
1. Order turnaround materials via SAP as needed for turnarounds and related capital projects.
2. Enter service requisitions via SAP for turnarounds and related capital projects as needed
3. Copy/scan work packages for each turnaround.
4 Increase/adjust requisitions as required.
5. Supply T/A warehouse with material req’s for tracking of materials and work closely with them to ensure required materials are readily available for use during turnarounds.
6. Keep various spreadsheets up to date with PO information on a daily basis.
7. Track/expedite material orders for turnarounds to ensure timely delivery.
8. Order Operation Supplies for operations during turnarounds.
9. Run PO tracking and expediting reports daily.
10. Create RV MSDS books each turnaround.
11. Support planners/schedulers and T/A Leads with tasks as required.
- Able to master SAP for the ODM work process (MM, PM, and PS modules)
- Satisfactory results on the Admin. Support/Clerical pre-employment test
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills
- Able to handle wide range of material requests
- Proficient in all Microsoft applications, especially Excel and Word
- Possess excellent organization and time management skills to handle variety of daily duties.
- Accepts ownership, is accountable and delivers on commitments
- Understands and uses functional expertise to contribute to the success of the business
- Engenders trust
- Team Player
- Personally committed to continuous learning
Competentia is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or regulation.
Competentia, participates in E-Verify as required by law.
Complete the form below to apply for this job.