Senior Completions Engineer D&W
Objective of the role
Provide accurate and timely D&W engineering deliverables as directed by line manager in support of the NOAKA project.
Responsibilities and work tasks:
Provide accurate and timely D&W engineering deliveries to facilitate safe and reliable operations.
Typical deliveries will be (not limited to):
- Basis of Design documents/checks for tubing stress/tubing design, fluids and material evaluations etc.
- Completion Programs
- Rig work-over programs
- Well Barrier Schematics
- Rig Action Plans
- Manage risk registers
- Lessons Learnt management (bring lessons in to project, take lessons out of project)
- Detailed Time Forecasts (Time-planner)
- Input to project Logistics Plan (Master Equipment List / WELS)
- Time and Cost Forecasts (Deterministic as well as Probabilistic)
- Take part in outside office hours duty roster as required (for project in “Execute”)
- Final Well Reporting (Operate phase)
- Participate in Final Well Review (Operate phase)
- Prepare Well Barrier Envelope document (MOP etc.)
- Prepare well handover documentation
Assignment starts: a.s.a.p.
Duration: 31st December 2018
Place of work: Stavanger
Education and experience
- BSc/MSc in engineering/science. 5+ years’ experience in D&W engineering or wellsite leadership – to be able to work unsupervised.
For Senior engineers, 10+ years’ experience is required.
- For engineers with less experience, they should be mentored to assure the quality of the work.
- Relevant experience may in special cases compensate for lack of formal engineering background.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Effective communication.
- Good communicator, proactively seeking advice from others and share own experiences with group
- Good knowledge of the English and the Norwegian language
- Open and transparent communication
Contact: Espen Ørland, firstname.lastname@example.org
Competentia is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or regulation.
Competentia, participates in E-Verify as required by law.
Complete the form below to apply for this job.
By applying to jobs listed here, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions of our Privacy Statement.
It’s important that you review the policy before applying to jobs, to understand how the data you supply is used.