Lake Charles, LA
Completions Manager ensures the completions and documentation handover is in accordance with the EPC contract. The individual participates in developing the turnover methods based on the key parameters and hold points for the facilities as they transition from Mechanical Completion to Commissioning and then from Commissioning to Ready For Start-up (RFSU).
The individual participates in the preparation of reports for management to define the status of the plant. Key performance parameters will be developed through the start-up and Commissioning requirements. They also manage the development and execution of the build it clean, build it tight and preservation program during the fabrication, construction and commissioning phases of the project to ensure a proper start-up.
This position will initially be located at the site in Lake Charles, Louisiana area to assist with construction, system completion, (pre-) commissioning and start-up. Transportation Worker Identification Credentials (TWIC) will be required.
· Ensure proper development of the Completion system database by the EPC contractor
· Develops and manage the hold and witness/surveillance points prior to the facilities moving through the phases
· Develops and manage the methods used to measure the proper execution of the construction and commissioning phase to ensure proper handover
· Ensure contractor completion process is executed in accordance with the EPC contract
· Develops the BIC/BIT/Preservation, punch list and notification solutions to monitor, observe and track issues and solutions
· Ensure client personnel are trained and knowledgeable in the completion process
· Ensure proper handover of information from EPC contractor to Client
· Manage coordination of system walkdowns and punch list verification
· Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Instrument, Electrical or Chemical Engineering or equivalent Industry Experience in a completion/commissioning position
· 5 years of experience as a discipline engineer or 10 years with equivalent industry experience in Completions of which at least 5 years in the gas treating/LNG industry
Skills/ Knowledge/ Abilities:
· Completion system database (WinPCS, Co-Console)
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
Competentia is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or regulation.
Competentia, participates in E-Verify as required by law.
Complete the form below to apply for this job.