SPEL-D System Administrator
- Works with the Project Information Manager (PIM) and E&I Leads to ensure accuracy and consistency of underlying project E&I data and documents.
· Responsible for the setup of the SPEL-D application for both Electrical and I&C disciplines to generate E&I deliverables & data to satisfy project requirements.
· Testing, documentation, user training, support and ongoing system administration.
- Importation of 3rd party supplied E&I data.
Essential Skills and attributes:
- 2 years’ experience in the specialized area
- 5 years’ experience in a senior application support role in a project environment
- Prior experience as a E&I Designer (highly regarded)
- Software administration experience with SPEL-D, SPEL-B, SPI or other E&I schematic applications
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in Iron Ore/ mining projects preferable
- Experience with use of Hexagon Smart 3D would also be highly regarded
Competentia is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or regulation.
Competentia, participates in E-Verify as required by law.
Complete the form below to apply for this job.