Administrative Assistant III
Position is responsible for administrative support of EWD (Enterprise Workforce Development) programs including (but not limited to), Leading with Influence, Crucial Conversations, E-Colors, Supervisor Essentials, Developing Mentor Skills, World Class Facilitation Skills, and Emerging Leader. Successful candidates may also be asked to manage the planning, scheduling, contracting, logistics and other on-site support for EWD workshops. Certification as an LMS Training Coordinator, LMS Registration and Reports Administrator, or LMS Reports Administrator is preferred. Qualtrics Licensing, familiarity with Metrics that Matter, and SharePoint site administrator skills are desired.
Team environment- Currently, the team has 6 people working in the office located in Houston. This factors in with a positive team environment working with others in the office throughout the day. The position is open due to an employee that moved to a new business unit
Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
• Monitors Leadership Development Team budget and analysis of spend.
• Key support in Leadership Development Vendor statement of works, service orders and contracts' drafting and spend monitoring
• Supports the Leadership Development processes and programs' web site content updates.
• Provides administrative and analytical assistance and support for EWD Programs. Includes: workshops completed vs. cancelled, etc.
• Manages team rosters and files for shared folders and SharePoint Sites. Logistic support for a program the client provides.
Connecting with business unit partners that may have questions, strictly program support. Currently, this person might work on the supervisor essential program but may change throughout the duration.
• Works with team leader and team members to track and manager business plan objectives and milestones, team development and training, and any other team deliverables are met.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Minimum 3 years of administrative or related experience.
• At least 3-5 years of strong analytical skills, and advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills.
Experience utilizing Outlook and Microsoft Word
• Able to effectively interface with Executives and their assistants.
• Strong organization and work planning skills and able to manage logistics, communications and material for multiple learning events and programs.
• Able to work with vendors and develop needed contracts and service orders.
• Must be able to handle confidential data and content in a professional manner.
• Strong communication, collaboration and team skills to work across multiple groups.
• Minimum of 5 years of administrative program support or coordination experience.
• Experience working with Executives.
• Human Resources Information System (HRIS/SAP) reporting or like experience.
• Certification as an LMS Training Coordinator, LMS Registration and Reports Administrator, or LMS Reports Administrator.
• Qualtrics Licensing, familiarity with Metrics that Matter, and SharePoint site administrator skills.
• Demonstrated ability to pay attention to details and accuracy is critical.
Competentia is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or regulation.
Competentia, participates in E-Verify as required by law.
Complete the form below to apply for this job.