Senior Instrument Designer
Our client requires a Senior Instrument Designer, with experience in the Oil and Gas sector, to start in early November.
This position will be Perth based for a 6-month initial contract with a view of extension. A flexible 9 day fortnight is available.
Essential Skills / Experience:
- Shall be an experienced Senior Designer with a relevant tertiary qualification (Diploma) in the Instrumentation Field.
- Min 8 years’ experience in Instrumentation, 5 of which would be in an Offshore/Onshore orientated Oil and Gas environment.
- Applicant will be proficient in at least one (but preferably all) of the following CAD systems:- AutoCad and or MicroStation
- Applicant will have a sound knowledge of instrument drawing office produced deliverables.
- SPI - Intools database is essential
Only candidates with the right to work in Australia will be considered.
To apply simply press the ‘Apply’ button. Due to the large number of applicants, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Competentia is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or regulation.
Competentia, participates in E-Verify as required by law.
Complete the form below to apply for this job.