Our client is an International base metals operator and explorer in Mexico.
With a report to the MD our client is looking for a new Country Manager.
Essentially this professional among other tasks will ensure:
- Manage all business in Country
- Manage Acquisitions, operations exploration and corporate
With our support our client seeks a professional with:
- 15+ Years of Professional Experience
- Minimum 3 years experience in management functions as Country Manager or similar
- Previous mining experience in Mexico
- Mining engineer or geologist background
- Base metals experience
- Strong Underground mining narrow vein expertise
- Fluent in English and Spanish
According to the experience of the candidate our client intends to offer:
- Attractive Salary
- Accommodation, travel, insurance, school and car expenses in accordance with the policies of the International Group
Competentia is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or regulation.
Competentia, participates in E-Verify as required by law.
Complete the form below to apply for this job.