Drafter - Midstream
Location: Houston Tx – West side -
Business Unit: Midstream Operations
- Executes drafting work in AutoCAD to meet high-quality standards and efficiency metrics
- Maintains professional, positive relationships with team members
- Effectively utilizes entire work day, completing assigned tasks and seeks out additional ways to contribute
- Perform drawing maintenance including updates, revisions, and development of as-built record documents
Job Essential Requirements
- P&ID knowledge
- Experience working in a process environment
- Ability to draft in Isometric planes while visualizing mechanical piping
- Use of Microsoft Office 2010 tools including Excel and Outlook
- Reviewing PID’s to SAP data and identifying missing equipment and capture that in load sheets
- Associate Degree in Computer Aided Drafting and Design and 1-5 years of experience OR
- Minimum of 5 years using AutoCAD 2013 or newer on a daily basis
- Ability to complete data extraction to and from a database using MicroStation/AutoCAD 2-D
- Knowledge of equipment, valves and fittings in an oil, gas, or mechanical environment
- Use of basic Windows operations and file management
- Basic knowledge of SAP
- Midstream, Refinery or piping experience
Competentia is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or regulation.
Competentia, participates in E-Verify as required by law.
Complete the form below to apply for this job.