Rotating Mechanical Method Engineer
For an O&G operator, we are looking for a Rotating Mechanical Method Engineer.
This is a residential based position in Lunda with an immediate start.
The daily rate proposed is 580 USD net.
- Proposition of any modification to improve HSE parameters,
- Contribution to the reporting of anomalies and incidents and participate as well to diagnosis and
- Prepare and coordinate gas turbines NUOVO PIGNONE, SOLAR or compressors major maintenance.
- Control of the maintenance plan of installed equipment for mechanical trade,
- Contribution in the daily reporting of the mechanical activities (including Performance Indicators).
- Apply of the maintenance plan as defined by the COMPANY Maintenance Leader,
- Analysis, trouble shoot and reporting after main failures or dysfonctioning of equipment. Organisation and management of relevant actions plan,
- Follow up of site activities relative to Vendors, Suppliers or Specialists venues, especially in term of
preparation and management of the works,
- Validation for mechanical activities of the works carried out by subcontractors before FPSO
- Documentation follows-up in the SERVICE trade.
- Evaluation of the competency and the performances of the contractors in Mechanical activities,
- Audit of contractors as necessary based on the KPIs,
- Supervision of the management of spare parts for mechanical equipment according to pre defined
- Supervision of the preparation of the scheduled overhaul/upgrade,
- Verification of the strict follow up of the maintenance strategy approved.
Optimisation and Development
- Proposition of improvement in mechanical maintenance strategy based on Site requests and needs,
- Contribution in his technical area to the integration of the future Block 17 developments,
- Improve reliability of equipments by implementing necessary engineering and studies,
- Participation to audits.
- Provide relevant REX to the Mechanical trade (head office),
- Contribution to the integration of future DB17 development,
- Reporting of Mechanical activities.
- BOSIET HUET,
- Basic Fire Fighting,
- Basic First Aid,
- Risk awareness and prevention,
- Defensive Driving,
- Sensibilisation Crisis Room
Experience & background
• Engineering Bac +5 level with specialization in Mechanical Rotating Machines, or equivalent (Engineer)
• Experience in Rotating Machinery (over 10 years), competence in vibration analysis (RCM monitoring machines), oil production knowledge.
• Experience in industrial maintenance (over 5 years) and maintenance methods (GMAO).
• Reliability, autonomy, analytical, organizational capacity and leadership
• UNISUP PM / MM knowledge. Good knowledge of HSE
• Very good knowledge of the mechanics of gas turbines, pumps, motors, centrifugal compressors and cranes.
Please send your application to Gwen: email@example.com
Competentia is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or regulation.
Competentia, participates in E-Verify as required by law.
Complete the form below to apply for this job.