Administrative Assistant IV
The main function of an administrative assistant is to provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, handling information requests and performing clerical functions. A typical administrative assistant acts as information and communication managers for an office.
The main function of a mobility administrator is to provide is to manage and support the mobile devices throughout the organization. The includes lifecycle management, providing reports, billing analysis, account maintenance, and basic troubleshooting. Managing device lifecycles.
Administrative Assistant Job Responsibilities:
• Provide assistance with a high level of independence, initiative, discretion, and accuracy, and attention to detail to ensure smooth and efficient operations
• Interact with all levels of personnel and management as needed to carry out administrative work
• Manage and reconcile monthly Purchasing card transactions
• Meeting Logistics: book conference rooms, prepare agendas, order catering, prepare meeting materials
• Provide general administrative and clerical support including mailing, scanning, faxing and copying to management
• Exhibit team work and initiative to meet group objectives
• Participate in special projects as assigned (including workshops)
• Effectively communicate with a variety of stakeholders in person, by telephone, and email
• Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system, open, sort and distribute correspondence
• Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails
• On/Off boarding of employees
• The ability to organize and work effectively to ensure all administrative work is prioritized effectively
• Assists with identifying and implementing process improvements to increase efficiency of work flow
• Other duties, as assigned
• Collaborate with Technical Computing Administrators to maintain and support Technical Computing Department needs
Mobility Administrator Job Responsibilities:
o Perform mobile device account management activities such as swapping carrier service between devices, porting out phone numbers, account transfers, cellular service updates, terminating service, high-level account updates, and carrier portal ID Updates
o Ensure carrier invoices are promptly submitted and handle any billing disputes.
o Generate Mobility Reports (Excel expertise required)
o Consolidate Billing Accounts
o Upgrade/replace mobile devices.
o Maintain mobility content/responses within mobility website and mailbox.
o Perform basic mobile device troubleshooting
o Exercise mobile cost management.
Competentia is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or regulation.
Competentia, participates in E-Verify as required by law.
Complete the form below to apply for this job.