Project Control Lead
Title : Project Control Lead Dvalin
The Project Control Lead will work closely with the various disciplines within DEA’s Dvalin project team and also be the focal point of contact versus the Finance department. The position reports to the Dvalin Senior Project Manager.
ASAP – 31.12.2020, with option for Company to prolong the duration.
100% position for a Consultant.
The position is based in Stavanger. Regular travel to other sites is to be expected.
- Lead the project control team in the project, including cost control, estimation and planning
- Develop and issue regular reports from the project to Partners and Headquarter
- Perform project budgeting processes according to Company procedures and JOA requirements
- Responsible for the control and update of the project cost, forecast and schedules
- Baseline updates for the project according to agreed timeline
- Project responsible for cost follow-up in SAP including WBS handling
- Project invoice control
- Prepare input to financial reporting to owners
- Follow up contracts and contractors with regards to cost and plan
- Maintain effective cost and progress follow up methods in line with industry standards, government requirements, Company policies and procedures
- Ensure information from all main contracts and other relevant cost drivers are included in the project cost and planning
- Responsible for the Pims project controlling tool and correct usage
Qualifications and Experience
- University degree
- Minimum 8 years Oil and Gas (E&P) project experience, preferably from NCS projects
- Knowledge of methods and working processes applied in multidiscipline project work within the oil and gas industry
- Liaising with contractors
- Previous experience with SAP, Pims and Contiki are an advantage
- Fluent in English
Competentia is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or regulation.
Competentia, participates in E-Verify as required by law.
Complete the form below to apply for this job.