- A minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role
- Pro-active, goal oriented with excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent customer focus and able to consistently meet clients needs.
- Effectively manages change to work tasks and the work environment, and assists others with adapting to change.
- A person of integrity who is trusted by others and consistently honours their commitments.
- Able to identify issues, problems and opportunities; make timely decisions; develop appropriate and innovative solutions; and ask for assistance if required.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, including the ability to convey information and ideas to individuals and groups, and make presentations when required.
- Demonstrates initiative and a willingness to learn and continuously improve on performance.
- Able to work on multiple projects of various size and complexity.
- Able to work effectively in small to large multi-disciplinary teams, and share and transfer knowledge within teams.
- Maintaining and reporting cost information on a timely basis, in compliance with cost control procedures and in line with accepted reporting standards and formats.
- To support effective cost control by processing invoices and progress claims against the published WBS / CBS / Contract Package to ensure timely and accurate processing.
- To provide data and inputs to define accruals and cash flow on a WBS / CBS / Contract Package to ensure timely and accurate reporting.
- To provide data and inputs to minor package forecasting on a WBS / CBS / Contract Package to ensure timely and accurate reporting.
- To provide data and inputs to back charge process for flights, accommodation, and other miscellaneous services.
- To develop and maintain a cost conscious environment within the group.
- To liaise with other disciplines to obtain cost information.
- Assisting in the identification of potential areas of concerns or improvement, to maximise cost effectiveness on projects and work practices.
- Interfacing with project personnel from internal, external and client sources to enable the efficient processing of claims and invoices.
- To provide data to Project Management for review with the designated Project Accountant for future annual budgets.
- Assisting in the identification of potential areas of concerns or improvement, to maximise cost effectiveness on projects and work practices
- Adhoc reporting as required.
- Maintain project cost control filing system as and where appropriate
Please note only candidates with the right to work in Australia will be considered
Competentia is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or regulation.
Competentia, participates in E-Verify as required by law.
Complete the form below to apply for this job.