Environmental Technician III
• Identifies, implements, and maintains systematic processes to manage critical environmental compliance data.
• Collaborates with other functions such as Health & Safety, Operations, Maintenance, and Regulatory to develop and maintain open lines of communication and update various systems for information gathering, sharing, and task completion.
• Manages data gathering, compliance related recordkeeping, data quality assurance, auditing, analysis, and other field compliance verification activities.
• Conducts field work such as visible emissions observations and leak detection surveys with an infrared camera, confirms equipment identification and location, and participates in other field environmental activities such as waste management, spill prevention plans, spill delineation, spill reporting, and spill remediation.
Required and Preferred Skills and Experience
• Experienced level, typically 5-7 years of experience.
• Provides more technical/functional support than administrative support.
• Demonstrates a thorough working knowledge of technology, applications, terminology, and procedures required of job function.
• Performs varied and more complex tasks. Makes decisions within broad parameters.
Competentia is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or regulation.
Competentia, participates in E-Verify as required by law.
Complete the form below to apply for this job.
We have recently issued an updated Privacy Statement.
It’s important that you review and agree to the terms of the policy before applying to jobs.