We are looking for an Electrical Engineer for working with an O&G Operator on a LNG Plant project.
477 EUR/day or 61k€ gross annual French salary
Paris, France then Oman
12 months renewable
LNG Plant in Musca (Oman)
- Supervise subcontracted studies and provides support to other packages with the support of Head Quarters specialist.
- Ensure that overall electrical system design meet the Company requirements, applicable regulations, and good engineering practices in terms of design, maintainability, operability, and security.
- Participate to engineering studies related to interface with instrumentation, rotating and process disciplines during the FEED.
- Communicates and applies the H3SE policies of the COMPANY and ensure the engineering is developed accordingly.
- Ensures the correct implementation of relevant international standards and any applicable regulations requirements.
- Supervises the electrical system studies carried out during the FEED, and ensures that they are carried out within the given deadlines.
- Organize with its counterpart discipline weekly meetings and report highlights to its management with proposed mitigation measures when deemed required.
- Participate to internal engineering weekly meetings.
- Ensures through efficient revisions and comments of technical documents the good respect of the applicable frame of reference.
- Guides FEED CONTRACTOR main design selection in a Fit-for-Purpose approach in order to reach an optimized design. Accordingly, he promotes and follow until approval the deviation request to COMPANY requirements in the main time.
- Participates actively to proper interface management with instrumentation, rotating and process studies carried out during the FEED.
- Review and comment the technical documents of the interfacing disciplines such as Process, safety, rotating machines ... as well as project procedures, if required.
- Provides its technical inputs to any contractual discussions with FEED contractor.
- Participate actively to the interface management with the national electrical power supplier to ensure the technical reliability of the power supply and proposes specific studies/audit to tackle technical uncertainties.
- Participate actively in close collaboration with FEED contractor to the e-Hazop to be performed during the FEED.
- Contributes to the development of the digital plant though the centric data management.
- Contributes to the constructability study.
- Participates to audits of pre-qualified suppliers of materials and equipment related to its discipline.
- Interacted with partners, third parties and representatives of authorities for technical assistance if required.
- Participates to projects workshops and COMPANY audits in term of preparation and findings closure.
- Ensure the final documentation within its perimeter is correctly finalized according to latest engineering studies performed, punch list review included.
- Participates to the Scope Of Work description of its discipline for the EPSCC phase and participate to the clarifications phase, if any
- Engineer specialized in electrical system studies with +/- 15 years of experience in Oil & Gas.
- The candidate must also have good knowledge of instrumentation system design and rotating engineering.
- Degree qualified in Engineering or similar.
- The candidate must be able to interact with specialists interfacing with his discipline and local companies.
- Experience in Onshore plant and particular LNG Plant is preferred.
- Sound IT knowledge.
- Strong communications skills.
- Fluent in English and IT Proficient.
Please send your application to Gwenael : email@example.com
Competentia is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or regulation.
Competentia, participates in E-Verify as required by law.
Complete the form below to apply for this job.
We have recently issued an updated Privacy Statement.
It’s important that you review and agree to the terms of the policy before applying to jobs.