Software Developer IV
The SQL and ETL developer will be responsible for the data support of the Drilling and Completions group.
They will primary be responsible for SQL enhancement and break fixes requested by the customer group. In addition, they will build ETLs when the data required is not in our data warehouse.
• Design and optimization of SQL views and tables
• Build and maintain ETLs in PowerCenter
• Track sources of data quality issues raised by customer group
• Collaborate with other team members and engineering customer group
Skills and Qualifications
• Strong proficiency with Teradata SQL
• Knowledge of best practices when dealing with relational databases
• Experience with PowerCenter and Teradata
• Capable of troubleshooting common
• Actively participates on projects, working with the Product Owner and Scrum Master to complete product development tasks.
• Collaborates with all teammates on design and development tasks.
• Contributes to the team by analyzing, developing, testing, documenting, and maintaining high quality software solutions as required.
• Responsible for meeting project milestones and for completing user stories in sprints as stated in the definitions of done.
• Follows established standards and guidelines for deliverables.
• Learns, follows, applies, and adapts agile software development techniques, methodologies, and processes.
• Responsible for contributing, receiving, and acting upon constructive feedback for continuous process, product, and self-improvement.
• Provides technical knowledge to enhance overall product performance, usability, aesthetics, and consistent pattern compliance.
• Conducts code reviews and perform component, visual, functional, and automated testing.
• Works with Technical Support to reproduce and resolve customer issues
Other beneficial Skills and Experience
• Senior level, typically 7+ years of experience.
• Understands advanced aspects of discipline and is viewed as an expert in a given field.
• Applies broad range of competencies to develop solutions to complex problems.
• Influences others to achieve objectives.
• Often provides specialized/technical/functional guidance to others within department and/or business asset.
Competentia is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or regulation.
Competentia, participates in E-Verify as required by law.
Complete the form below to apply for this job.
We have recently issued an updated Privacy Statement.
It’s important that you review and agree to the terms of the policy before applying to jobs.