The Camp Manager is responsible for all personnel and activities associated with camp maintenance, catering, and housekeeping of the 200 bed Alaska Operations Center & Camp and 150 bed living facilities. The camp manager will be responsible for the day to day operations of the camp and pad, ensuring contractor compliance, verifying staffing loads and catering necessities, and cost verification and control of camp maintenance and catering budget.
Main Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Ensure safe work practices.
- Ensure pollution free operations.
- Designated “person in charge” of maintenance activities, personnel, planning, and materials & supply management for camp and pad activities.
- Coordinate/oversee activities of contractors/vendors performing:
- General camp maintenance service work
- Day-to-day catering operations & foodstuffs inventory management
- Daily housekeeping and camp operations
- Routine pad SimOps work
- Interact with all teams within the company.
- Lead maintenance & catering team in an “Incident Free” operation.
- Conduct maintenance/work planning and hazard review meetings.
- Interface with government agencies visiting/inspecting jurisdictional areas in the field.
- Provide QC expertise, information and review for projects regarding production facilities.
- Coordinate activities during the SimOps plans with operations, facilities maintenance, and drilling.
- Capability to work 14/14 or 21/21 rotation.
- Experienced in budget management.
- Competent with State of Alaska regulations.
- Minimum of 10 years supervisory experience.
- Alaska Operation and Maintenance experience.
- Experience in developing reliability work plans.
- Two-year technical degree or equivalent experience.
- Proficient in computers, CMMS, strong communication skills.
Physical capability to:
- Climb 20 foot ladders.
- Climb continuously 100 feet of stairs.
- Work in extreme arctic weather conditions.
- Lift loads up to 50 lbs.
Demonstrated passion and personal commitment to health, safety and the environment.
Competentia is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or regulation.
Competentia, participates in E-Verify as required by law.
Complete the form below to apply for this job.
We have recently issued an updated Privacy Statement.
It’s important that you review and agree to the terms of the policy before applying to jobs.