Well Site Supervisor II
Well Site Supervisor
Location: Midland, TX
Duration: 12 months
- Responsible for all drilling and other well operations at the rig site.
- Understands objectives of the well construction operation and takes actions required to accomplish the objective.
- Responsible for all rig operations and reporting and protects the health and safety of employees, contractors, and the general public from harm resulting from operations.
- Protects the environment from damage resulting from operations.
- Coordinates work of product services lines and subcontractors including rig contractor to meet engineered well design.
- Supervises day-to-day field operations at the rig site.
- Responsible for move-in and rig up of drilling rigs.
- Directs drilling processes such as drilling, circulating, running casing, cementing, well logging, and formation testing.
- Directs rig-down and move out of drilling equipment.
- Manages field drilling operations to accomplish specified drilling objectives within agreed-on time and cost objectives.
- Position requires current IADC or IWCF well control certification.
- Typically requires 15+ years of experience and at least 5 years operations management experience.
Competentia is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or regulation.
Competentia, participates in E-Verify as required by law.
Complete the form below to apply for this job.
We have recently issued an updated Privacy Statement.
It’s important that you review and agree to the terms of the policy before applying to jobs.