Date de démarrage
Start : Immédiatement pour 6 mois renouvelable
Nature du projet
Development of Claim management field:
- Participate in developing a presentation to share contents of the existing Claim & Dispute management procedure,
- Participate in the organization of mini-seminars, REX and training as required.
Claim & Dispute Management Guide - Prevention and resolution
- Participate in the creation of a good practices guide as follows:
- Definition of a process to prevent or mitigate Claims and disputes starting from contractual strategy and continuing during execution phase for EPC type of contracts.
- Assessing internal tools and methods to prevent claims and disputes.
- Develop and update tools to manage existing claims i.e. claim summary, assessment tables, team coordination, interviews guidelines etc…
- Participate in developing a training module to share Good practices in claims management in accordance with the good practice guideline
Existing claims and disputes :
- Support contract and project teams in their work with regards to contract management to prevent and avoid future claims and disputes at every phase of the project as and when required,
- Guide and support the projects in managing existing claim and dispute i.e. assess the merit of the claim by seeking and reviewing all relevant documentation, interview project team, built a strategy, implement strategy, negotiate with contractors etc ... and work with legal and product lines as necessary.
- Propose survey format to question projects with regards to existing claims and identify potential involvement of the procurement entity.
- Mandatory experience in Claim management,
- Mandatory knowledge and understanding of the energy sector (oil and gas) and construction projects, o Experience in dispute management mandatory (i.e. alternative dispute resolution/arbitration),
o Mandatory experience in contract and correspondences drafting (contract engineer preferred), o Experience in EPC contracts (tendering, negotiation and execution phase),
o High proficiency in English and French (orally and in writing),
o All backgrounds are welcome i.e. law, engineering, marketing, business… as long as the above criteria are met.
Merci d’envoyer votre candidature à Prune : email@example.com
Competentia is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or regulation.
Competentia, participates in E-Verify as required by law.
Complete the form below to apply for this job.
We have recently issued an updated Privacy Statement.
It’s important that you review and agree to the terms of the policy before applying to jobs.