Financial Analyst III
Summary: The main function of this financial analyst position will be focused on the analysis of product cost of materials manufactured by the plant.
- Prepare various reports for month end reporting.
- Analyze Product Cost Variances associated with Manufactured Products
- Pull data necessary for variance analysis, prepare data analysis files, research variance issues, resolve when possible.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, and critical thinking are necessary for success in this position.
-Ability to work independently and manage one's time.
- Knowledge of account reconciliation and trace process.
- Basic knowledge of economic and accounting principles, the financial markets, and reporting of financial data.
- Basic knowledge of federal, state, and company policies, procedures and regulations as related to accounting.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint, and any other related financial software.
- Good analytical skills
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related financial discipline required.
- 5-7 years of direct financial and/or accounting experience required.
Competentia is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or regulation.
Competentia, participates in E-Verify as required by law.
Complete the form below to apply for this job.
We have recently issued an updated Privacy Statement.
It’s important that you review and agree to the terms of the policy before applying to jobs.