PRD engineer reviews existing PRD documents for accuracy, specifies replacement PRDS, and assists maintenance in the servicing and repair of PRDs.
- Support PRD design paperwork reviews
- Complete Add/Change/Delete paperwork
- Complete alternative relief plan development
- Complete MOC changes for PRDs
- Review P&IDs match PRD design sheets
- Initiate PRD interval adjustments
- Complete Engineering Work Order packages when needed to support PRD maintenance activities
- Act as an engineering resource for PRD failure investigations
-Creativity, verbal and written communication skills, analytical and problem solving ability.
-Team player and detail oriented.
-Ability to make sketches, engineering drawings and common computations.
-Ability to read and interpret blueprints, technical drawing, schematics and computer-generated reports.
-Previous experience PRD design
-Previous experience in refineries or oil and gas processing facilities, or chemical plants.
-5-7 years experience required.
Bachelor's degree in engineering required.
Competentia is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or regulation.
Competentia, participates in E-Verify as required by law.
Complete the form below to apply for this job.
We have recently issued an updated Privacy Statement.
It’s important that you review and agree to the terms of the policy before applying to jobs.