Planner will support multiple IT projects from plan creation through weekly schedule and cost updates to close. Prior IT project planning and MS Project experience are preferred. P6 and SAP experience are a plus
• Manages IT project planning from beginning to end.
• Defines project scope, goals, and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior managers and stakeholders.
• Develops full scale project plans.
• Effectively communicates project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
• Plans and schedules project timelines using appropriate tools.
• Tracks project milestones, project tasks, resources, schedule, and deliverables.
• Develops and delivers progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
• Proactively manages changes in project scope, identify issues, and devise contingency plans.
Required and Preferred Skills and Experience:
• Senior level, typically 7+ years of experience
• MS Project and/or P6 experience
• Understands advanced aspects of discipline and is viewed as an expert in a given field.
• Applies broad range of competencies to develop solutions to complex problems.
• Influences others to achieve objectives.
• Often provides specialized/technical/functional guidance to others within department and/or business asset.
Competentia is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or regulation.
Competentia, participates in E-Verify as required by law.
Complete the form below to apply for this job.
We have recently issued an updated Privacy Statement.
It’s important that you review and agree to the terms of the policy before applying to jobs.