Multi Skilled Operator I
Location: Dickinson, ND
Duration: 6 Months
• Responsible for well operations, gas lifted wells, ESP's, three phase separation, gas compression, control board operation, pipeline operation, minor maintenance of valve, pumps and rotating equipment and assisting the other operators and craft personnel in their duties.
• Prepares for and performs maintenance, taking readings, doing rounds, issuing work permits, following procedures, initiating work requests, writing procedures, and interfacing with support groups.
• Proactively monitors well and equipment performance, take appropriate action to maximize production.
• Works with support groups to optimize chemical pump rates based on production data (corrosion, paraffin, soap injection, etc.).
• Interfaces with Engineering for data gathering requests.
• Tracks test compression data.
• Conducts fluid levels with echo meter.
Required and Preferred Skills and Experience
• Entry level, typically 0-3 years of experience.
• Provides technical and/or administrative support.
• Demonstrates the ability to learn terminology, applications and standard procedures for performing the job function.
• Performs routine, basic office/field tasks using established procedures.
Competentia is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or regulation.
Competentia, participates in E-Verify as required by law.
Complete the form below to apply for this job.
We have recently issued an updated Privacy Statement.
It’s important that you review and agree to the terms of the policy before applying to jobs.