- Responsible for geoscience related database management. Provides computer-assisted geologic support to G&RE staff.
- Generates and interprets maps to assist with evaluations.
- Tracks and reports progress of 3rd party drilling and completion activity.
- Serves as a liaison between the asset team and various industry partners in order to obtain requested geologic and engineering data associated with 3rd party wells.
- Manages petrophysical, geochemical, core, cuttings and fluid data in an active development play.
- Creates and maintains databases for geologic and engineering data.
- Makes QC’d and processed data readily available to end-users.
- Loads and formats data into critical databases (Petrel, OpenWorks, Techlog).
- Liaises with other support teams to update development team maps. Acts as a go-to resource for spatial analyses that are required by team members.
- Creates and maintain geoscience, engineering and industry activity maps in ArcGIS.
- Updates well performance data in ArcGIS for existing and planned wells on a routine basis.
- Acts as a DSM coordinator and support for the team.
- Coordinates submittal of hard copy of well logs for digitizing and rasterizing.
- At least 5-7 years of experience.
- Intermediate to senior level.
- Provides technical/functional and/or administrative support.
- General working knowledge of specific systems (Petrel, Openworks, ArcGIS), terminology and procedures used within the department.
- Performs routine tasks.
- Able to solve problems and make basic decisions.
Competentia is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or regulation.
Competentia, participates in E-Verify as required by law.
Complete the form below to apply for this job.
We have recently issued an updated Privacy Statement.
It’s important that you review and agree to the terms of the policy before applying to jobs.