Lead Safety FEED Engineering LNG
Lead Safety FEED Engineering LNG
2nd half of August 2019
1 year renewable
Paris ( France) for FEED phase
Then Muscat (Oman) from the detailed engineering to start-up
LNG plant and one train
In France: 62k€ gross or 478€ per day
In Oman: 530€ per day
The Sohar LNG bunkering project will consist in the engineering, procurement, supply, construction and commissioning of a new built LNG plant with one train of 1Mtpa located in the Sohar Port of Oman with future reserves for a second equivalent train.
- Supervises subcontracted studies and provides support to other packages with the support of Head Quarters specialist.
- Ensures that overall safety engineering meet the Company requirements, applicable regulations, and good engineering practices in terms of design, maintainability, operability, and security.
- Participates to studies required by third parties.
- Reports to the Safety Lead who is in charge of all FEED studies and project safety general studies.
- Communicates and applies the H3SE policies of the COMPANY and ensure the engineering is developed accordingly.
- Ensures the correct implementation of relevant international standards and any applicable regulations requirements.
- Reviews and comments (including the consolidation of the comments from the other engineering disciplines and operations) of the key deliverables such as: Safety Concept, Safety Philosophies, Safety distances calculations notes and QRA/FRA/ERA,
- Guides FEED CONTRACTOR main design selection in a Fit-for-Purpose approach in order to reach an optimized design. Accordingly, he promotes and follow until approval the deviation request to COMPANY requirements in the main time.
- Ensures through efficient revisions and comments of technical documents the good respect of the applicable frame of reference.
- Monitors and highlight the interfaces within the PLANT packages (in particular with process, control systems, civil/structural, electrical and operations disciplines) and with external parties involved in the project,
- Participates to the Project HAZID, HAZOP, SIL review, PR and SPOT
- Organizes with its counterpart discipline weekly meetings and report highlights to its management with proposed mitigation measures when deemed required.
- Participates to internal engineering weekly meetings.
- Provides its technical inputs to any contractual discussions with FEED contractor.
- Contributes to the development of the digital plant though the centric data management.
- Participates to audits of risk-contractors if need be.
- Interacted with partners, third parties and representatives of authorities for technical assistance if required.
- Ensures the final documentation within its perimeter is correctly finalized according to latest engineering studies performed, punch list review included.
- Participates to the Scope Of Work description of its discipline for the EPSCC phase and participate to the clarifications phase, if any.
- Proven experience with LNG projects.
- Professional experience: 10 to 15 years.
- Familiar with QRA methodology, Risks Assessment, Safety Distances Calculations, 3D CFD simulations
- Chartered Engineer with specialization in technical safety engineering.
- The candidate must be able to interact with specialists interfacing with his discipline and local companies.
- Experience in Onshore plant and particular LNG Plant is preferred.
- Sound IT knowledge.
- Strong communications skills.
- Fluent in English and IT Proficient
Please send your application to Prune : firstname.lastname@example.org
Competentia is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or regulation.
Competentia, participates in E-Verify as required by law.
Complete the form below to apply for this job.
We have recently issued an updated Privacy Statement.
It’s important that you review and agree to the terms of the policy before applying to jobs.