Engineering Data Coordinator
Our Client a Major EPC with a booklist of projects across various industries, due to an increase workload, require Data Coordinators to join the team based in Perth focussing on technical Engineering documents in the Mining/Resources Sector
- Controlled issue and administration of tags to Engineers and Suppliers, generated from the Master Tag Register (MTR) in line with the agreed project procedures
- Supporting the capture, registration and quality assurance of data being produced by engineering and suppliers.
- Coordinate the analysis and resolution of weekly errors produced during the data handover process
- Working with the Engineering disciplines and Suppliers/Contractors to promote and facilitate the gathering of data
- Expediting the tag generation related activities with Engineering and Suppliers
- Maintain the quality (housekeeping) of tags in the MTR application
- Experience in engineering related industry (Services, Contractor, Supplier/Vendor)
- Document Control or similar handover workflow/interaction experience is desirable
- Data management experience is desirable
- Previous knowledge or experience of working with engineering data would be of benefit
- Experience of working in an engineering environment and familiarity with engineering processes, terminology and project delivery would be of benefit
This position would suit a recent graduate from a Mechanical / Process Engineering stream
Please note only canidates with the right to work in Australia will be considered for the role.
Competentia is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or regulation.
Competentia, participates in E-Verify as required by law.
Complete the form below to apply for this job.
We have recently issued an updated Privacy Statement.
It’s important that you review and agree to the terms of the policy before applying to jobs.