Competentia seeks a Contracts Specialist for a position in Houston, TX:
The Contract Specialist is responsible for drafting and, where appropriate, reviewing agreements including customer sales contracts, contract amendments, supplier purchase and sale agreements and confidentiality and consultant agreements as well as responding to customer request for proposals (RFPs). Works closely with company sales, service and sourcing teams as well as customers, business managers and attorneys.
- Drafting and reviewing/ editing documents such as (but not limited to): customer sales contracts, amendments, NDAs, contract renewals and expansions, and customer reorganizations for legal review
- Managing contract clause libraries and contract databases.
Criteria & Qualifications
- College degree or Associates degree and 4-7 years relevant experience
- Demonstrated experience prioritizing conflicting demands from multiple business clients in an extremely fast paced environment.
- Ability to communicate using English (and local language)
****Regional sourcing experience and setting up Master Service agreements is a MUST****
Competentia is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or regulation.
Competentia, participates in E-Verify as required by law.
Complete the form below to apply for this job.
We have recently issued an updated Privacy Statement.
It’s important that you review and agree to the terms of the policy before applying to jobs.