Risk Analyst IV
Competentia seeks a Risk Analyst for a position in San Ramon, CA:
This project is focused on the department’s compliance with the company’s information risk management and data privacy program requirements of the department. Additional project work to ensure the migration of company records to a new system of record.
Handle the Information Risk Management (IRM) and Data Privacy Program requirements and identify actions to be taken to complete the program requirements, e.g. perform application user access reviews
Create documentation / evidence that actions were completed and submit for review
Create or update desk guide documentation and workflow diagrams pertaining to the program or work processes
Suggest improvements or changes to the IRM program
Send reminders and follow-up on open tasks and ensure they are completed on-time
Administer and provide guidance on the department’s Record Retention program
Lead effort to migrate electronic company records to Microsoft SharePoint
Lead effort to update department’s internal website library
Administer and provide guidance to team members on Data Privacy Program elements and requirements; seek advice or clarification from Data Privacy office for department managers
Assist with quarterly reporting on the IRM and Data Privacy program
Assist with creating or preparing data for presentation content (graphs, content) on various compliance subject topics as requested for senior management
Assist with creating or updating compliance process documentation as requested
• Experience handling confidential and classified company information for a company with global operations
• Strong organizational and project management coordination skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong research skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills –experience communicating with senior management
• Office 365 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint)
• Familiar with data privacy and information risk management standards
• Experience developing work process procedures and documentation
• Acumen for working with technology and technological solutions for documentation
• Experience with project management
• Leading or a key role on a significant project involving information management and desk guide development
• Experience with SharePoint and other information management tools
• Advance MS Excel skills, assist with data analytics
• Experience with MS Access or Power BI
• 8-10 years of experience
Competentia is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or regulation.
Competentia, participates in E-Verify as required by law.
Complete the form below to apply for this job.
We have recently issued an updated Privacy Statement.
It’s important that you review and agree to the terms of the policy before applying to jobs.