Senior Instrumentation and Control Systems Engineer
Our client requires the services of a Senior Instrumentation and Control Systems Engineer for a 12 month contract Perth based.
To be successful in this role you will ideally have:
- The ability to prepare specifications, lists, schedules and datasheets for instrumentation and control systems equipment
- Develop and review instrumentation requirements for 3D models, P&ID's and drawings
- Develop and review instrumentation mounting and installation requirements
- Review and integrate vendor documentation
- Knowledge of instrumentation and control systems equipment for mining facilities
- Schneider M580 PLC system (Unity programming platform) and the Aveva Citect 2018 SCADA system.
Please note only candidates with the right to work in Australia will be considered for this role
Competentia is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or regulation.
Competentia, participates in E-Verify as required by law.
Complete the form below to apply for this job.
We have recently issued an updated Privacy Statement.
It’s important that you review and agree to the terms of the policy before applying to jobs.