QA QC Engineer
Asap for 18 months
Paris area (France) 92
Office work with trips to worksites onshore and offshore globally.
DESCRIPTION OF FUNCTION
- He / She supports the Project Quality Manager in all Quality activities on Aerfugl and BP Manuel Projects.
- He / She assists the Project Quality Manager in all matters relating to the application & implementation of company management system on projects and ensure appropriate levels of quality surveillance, inspection and control within applicable areas of project execution & delivery.
- He / She is responsible for the efficient, timely, accurate and cost effective management and delivery of the function's activities within the designated area of responsibility.
- He / She reports to the Project QUALITY Manager any deviation to Group, Region and Project procedures, rules and policies.
- He / She participates in the QA and QC activities during the Execution of the project.
- He / She supports the inspection schedule for the project, in accordance with the requirements established by the Project QUALITY Manager.
- He / She assists in managing the interface with the External Inspection Agencies using the Frame Agreements in place.
- He / She coordinates inspections for certain packages as required and as defined by the Project QUALITY Manager and using the Quality Inspection System tool.
- He / She liaises with Suppliers and Inspectors over final documentation.
- He / She assists in maintaining Supplier QA/QC Registers and schedules – Inspection Schedules, Inspection Report Register, and Supplier NCR Register as required.
- He / She assists in carrying out Project internal and external audits as required.
- Continuous Improvement:
- He / She contributes in the achievement of the Project HSEQ targets.
- He / She suggests improvement in Company Quality documentation through Agility.
- He / She identifies any area for improvement and propose suitable recommendations.
- Mechanical or Multidisciplinary engineering degree.
- Ideally exposure to working in an Oil & Gas QA or QC role : . 3-7 years of experience.
- Good communication skills. / Computer literate. / Time management skills.
- General understanding of Quality Assurance and Quality Control activities and with ISO 9001 standard.
- Experienced in Documentation activities.
- Good level of English.
Please send your application to Prune: firstname.lastname@example.org
Competentia is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or regulation.
Competentia, participates in E-Verify as required by law.
Complete the form below to apply for this job.
We have recently issued an updated Privacy Statement.
It’s important that you review and agree to the terms of the policy before applying to jobs.