Location: Geismer, LA
Duration: 12 months
Schedule: 30 hours a week Monday thru Friday, flexible on hours
- Under direct supervision, this position is responsible for the blending and manufacturing of finished products including; quality tests of finished products, proper documentation, packaging of finished products to either tank/tote/drum/pail, stocking finished product in the stock location, and maintaining awareness of environmental and health safety.
- This position will also coordinate the shipping and receiving of finished products and raw materials including; maintaining quality control and documentation of products received, understanding D.O.T. regulations for shipping products, and creating proper paperwork and load materials on the truck according to D.O.T. regulations.
- Responsible the loading and unloading of trailers and chemicals.
- Train new plant operators on their job responsibilities, functions, procedures, and safety.
- Organize products and maintain the cleanliness of the facility and yard by keeping it free from dirt and debris.
- Acts as a primary link for communication between the plant operators and management and monitors inventory control measures.
- This includes bringing any issues to the attention of management.
- Participates in the on-call rotation for all after hour deliveries and receives additional compensation for on- call hours.
- Requires 0 to 2 years of experience and HS diploma/GED.
- Job tasks, correctly performed, impact indirectly on cost containment, efficiency, profitability or operations.
Competentia is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or regulation.
Competentia, participates in E-Verify as required by law.
Complete the form below to apply for this job.
We have recently issued an updated Privacy Statement.
It’s important that you review and agree to the terms of the policy before applying to jobs.