Material Coordinator I
Competentia is seeking a Material Coordinator I:
Location: Ross, ND
1. Participates in physical inventory counting to ensure inventory accuracy
2. Performs SAP materials management transactions such as goods receipts, goods issues and transfer postings as required to ensure timely processing of goods movements.
3. Picks materials for goods issues and transfer posting following established processes to ensure inventory accuracy and timely goods movement. Packs materials for transportation using appropriate packing materials and methods. Creates shipping documents which comply with local and country requirements for material type and mode of transportation.
4. Participates in activities to ensure warehouse organization is optimized, meets company standards and is clean and tidy. Participates in 5S initiatives in the warehouse environment.
5. Participates in Lean and continuous improvement initiatives relating to materials management and warehouse processes.
6. Follows established health safety and environmental processes and work methods. Uses Stop Work authority if hazardous conditions are identified and follows reporting procedures for health, safety and environmental incidents
Under direct supervision, responsible for ensuring timely materials goods movements, accurate and appropriate storage and movement of products and inventory accuracy. Also responsible for other daily operations functions of the warehouse which includes various clean-up and housekeeping activities. Two year degree and 1 years work experience preferred. Experience working in an operations environment is preferred, including knowledge and use of handheld scanners and lift truck certification. Job will also require the performance of other duties and activities as directed. Entry level position. No previous experience required.
Competentia is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or regulation.
Competentia, participates in E-Verify as required by law.
Complete the form below to apply for this job.
We have recently issued an updated Privacy Statement.
It’s important that you review and agree to the terms of the policy before applying to jobs.