SURF Installation Coordinator
For an O&G Operator, we are looking for a SURF Installation Coordinator.
1 year renewable
Project Brownfield (PBF)
The main part of the PBF SURF Installation team is based in Paris, following the various PBF SURF projects in execution phases and/or in tendering phases.
In the meantime ,the PBF SURF Installation Leader is based in Luanda to prepare and follow the offshore operations of projects in execution phases.
Consequently the responsibility of the SURF Installation Coordinator is to ensure from Paris the coordination between the SURF Installation Leader in Luanda and the rest of the SURF Installation team in Paris, during all the PBF SURF projects in execution phase and/or in tendering phases.
The SURF Installation Coordinator shall also ensure the coordination between the various SURF Installation team members spread on the various PBF SURF projects.
As part of this service the SURF Installation Coordinator shall have good knowledge in general installation subjects such as rigid or flexible flowlines laying ; risers installation; Umbilical and flying-leads installation; structures deployments such as Manifold, foundation piles, spools, jumpers; lifting activities; offshore transportation; rigging and seafastening calculation, etc… .
Follow the installation engineering work such as:
- follow installation engineering activities ensuring that they are carried out in a good workmanship in accordance with project requirements, Company procedures, strict compliance to HSE regulations and QA/QC policy within the agreed schedule
- follow the review/validation of all necessary installation engineering, offshore operations documents.
- control the readiness of the documentation by timely reviewing / validating the documentation issued by Contractors (H3SE, operation and technical documentation), in compliance with Project Specifications and Procedures, Opertor General Specifications, Discipline requirements and international norms and standards, in compliance with the schedule and with the aim to optimize costs without impacting the required level of Quality and Safety.
- raise consequently necessary comments and highlight unsafe design, deviations, unacceptable / unjustified design choices, constructability issues...
- liaise with the other Package teams of the project in matters related to engineering and manage or ensure an adequate management of installation engineering-related interfaces, in close liaison with SURF Interface Engineer.
- participate to project reviews as requested by Operator’s referential (HAZOP, HAZID, PRs...).
- participate in all necessary meetings with Contractors (weekly progress, monthly status, technical …).
- follow testing activities (FAT, EFAT, SIT, etc) performed by Contractor(s) from an Engineering point of view
Qualification : Engineering degree or equivalent
Professional Experience : 20-25 years
Experience in similar position within Deep-Water project environment : min 15 years
Languages : English oral and written mandatory, Oral French advantageous
Good communication and negotiations with Contractors and Suppliers are required with frequent participation to technical workshops and committees.
Please send your application to Gwenael: email@example.com
Competentia is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or regulation.
Competentia, participates in E-Verify as required by law.
Complete the form below to apply for this job.
We have recently issued an updated Privacy Statement.
It’s important that you review and agree to the terms of the policy before applying to jobs.