Vacancy Number: 24917
Date Posted: November 28, 2019
1. Asset Integrity
- Provide close support to the Head of Inspection in the following (main) areas
- Preparation of specific work scopes related to inspection activities (Annual Inspection Program)
- Compile weekly/monthly reports and activity progress including related KPI’s.
- Preparation campaign scope of work (Material Procurement, Contractor Mob/demob...etc)
- Liaise with ALK Integrity Manager for follow up of main integrity threats and ensure action plan is implemented.
- Integrity notification (NI/NC) close follow up with construction team and prioritisation.
2. Inspection Methods & Engineering
- In charge of the data input of Site reports, performing the necessary analysis of the reports and making the necessary recommendation based on the output from the Company Risk Based Inspection (RBI) programme – Fame+.
- Use and the maintain of updated data into CPY RBI tools: Fame+/RBIP/RBIJ.
- Update of inspection CMS procedures.
- Raising PR, PO, CO, Cos and SSJ for material procurement, inspection services for inspection work execution.
- Participates in the effective planning for planned shutdown activities.
- Closely follows major inspection activities including intelligent pigging operations, lifting equipment recertification’s, corrosion monitoring surveys, subsea surveys, major painting campaigns, etc
- To provide technical support to the Inspection Team based in Halul
- To review site Inspection reports and make the necessary recommendations
- Liaise directly with vendors on inspection related matters
- Propose ways for inspection methods engineering improvement (Optimization of reporting, SAP solutions...etc).
- Ensure a good HOV from current Inspection Engineer before his departure.
- Ensure that inspection assurance activities of SECE are performed in accordance with requirements and frequencies set in SAP and are recorded in the same system. (Integrity cycle).
- Provide daily basis technical and operational support to site inspection team
- Preparation and follow up of CFT related to inspection services with C&P and contractors
- Follow-up of MIEC implementation and SECE for Inspection: method, adjustments, reporting tool.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Higher National Diploma or Certificate (HND/HNC (A-levels + 3 years’ study) or BTS/DUT or equivalent,
- Preference will be given to a candidate with an engineering background or qualification
- Good communications skills are essential, with the ability to communicate easily with Site personnel, peers and Management
- High level of English necessary, both written and oral
- Minimum experience: 3 years in inspection engineering preferably within Oil & Gas industry.
- Good knowledge of international standards and codes related to construction/inspection (Metallurgy, welding procedures, corrosion...etc) such as API, ASME, ISO, BS...etc.
- Behavioral competencies: Ability to work under pressure and stressful conditions with minimal supervision
Competentia is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or regulation.
Competentia, participates in E-Verify as required by law.
Complete the form below to apply for this job.