Site QC Coordinator - Mining
Our Client, an international EPCM requires the services of Site QC Coordinators - with a mining background to join their team on a 2/1 roster out of Perth.
- Mine experience and minimum 10 years project experience in quality control
- Experience in reviewing Earthworks / Civil / SMP Quality documentation.
- Tertiary / Trade qualifications in a related Discipline
- Experience in developing, implementing and maintaining Quality Management Systems
- Strong coordination skills
- Rail experience required
What's on Offer
- 12 month initial contract with the possibility of extension
- Site based position on a 2/1 roster out of Perth
- Major WA project
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. You must have the right to work in Australia to be considered for these roles.
We encourage applications from all, irrespective of disability, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, religion or ethnicity.
Competentia is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or regulation.
Competentia, participates in E-Verify as required by law.
Complete the form below to apply for this job.
We have recently issued an updated Privacy Statement.
It’s important that you review and agree to the terms of the policy before applying to jobs.