Lead Wind Turbine Load engineer
As soon as possible
Paris Area : Montigny-le-Bretonneux (78), France
As part of the development of the naval department at SAIPEM, we are looking for a Lead Wind Turbine Load engineer.
Mission and job description
As a Lead Wind Turbine Load engineer, you are attached to the head of the Naval Department and you intervene primarily on design studies of foundations of wind turbines, whether on foundations or floating.
This concerns all the tasks associated with this type of activity:
- Review and consolidation of environmental conditions.
- Development of numerical models to manage the aero and hydro-dynamic coupling.
- Simulation management, post-processing and analysis and results.
- Possibility of supervising a naval engineer team according to the activities to be carried out.
- Internal interface with the structure, electricity, equipment, installation method for the engineering, but also procurement (procurement) and post-order monitoring during project execution.
- External interface with the turbine supplier.
You are in charge of the technical studies, must ensure the coordination and report to the project teams by ensuring compliance with the schedule, costs, quality requirements and specificities of the client.
- You have a predominantly hydrodynamic or generalist formation
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience in technical team supervision and coordination of studies related to the sizing of laid or floating wind turbine foundations.
- You have mastery of BLADED, FAST software.
- You are curious, open-minded, motivated, and interested in complex technical problems.
Please send your application to Prune: firstname.lastname@example.org
Competentia is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or regulation.
Competentia, participates in E-Verify as required by law.
Complete the form below to apply for this job.
We have recently issued an updated Privacy Statement.
It’s important that you review and agree to the terms of the policy before applying to jobs.