CCM Coordinator - Refining
Our client is seeking a CCM Coordinator in Belle Chasse, LA:
• Perform daily troubleshooting of gate log and logistics issues
o Troubleshooting execution requires quality checks of calculated time, contract terms verification, monitoring of pay rules and gate log events, reasonability checks (allocation completeness), and system approvals. Process and resolve all CCM exceptions in a timely manner.
• Daily execution of CCM calculations and allocations of vendors' costs.
o Facilitate daily CCM vendor performance monitoring.
• Primary interface with Contractor timekeepers.
o Ensure daily costs are allocated within deadlines through vendor follow-up.
• Identify and coordinate reporting requirements
o Provide ad hoc reports, as requested
• Provide operational support and training to end-users, as needed.
The CCM group provides updates to the Turnaround Dept regarding delays, issues, errors, or any obstacles preventing completion of allocations/costs. Daily expectation of vendors is 10:00AM allocation deadline for previous day’s costs (day & night).
Turnaround schedule for CCM Support is 12hr shifts, working 13/1 schedule (13 on, 1 off).
• Must be able to maintain strict confidentiality of all information (written & verbal) obtained on the job.
• Knowledge of Software/Systems: Track/CCM, Excel (must be proficient), MS Office.
• Ability to exercise independent judgment.
• Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
• Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
• Ability to interact with a high level of professionalism with all levels of management, including but not limited to Superintendents/Supervisors, Engineers, Support Staff, and Maintenance Mechanics.
• Excellent attendance is mandatory.
• Must be able to understand and interpret vendor contracts.
• Work well in fast paced and high-pressured environment.
Competentia is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or regulation.
Competentia, participates in E-Verify as required by law.
Complete the form below to apply for this job.
We have recently issued an updated Privacy Statement.
It’s important that you review and agree to the terms of the policy before applying to jobs.