Competentia seeks a Wellsite Supervisor for a position in Loving, NM working on a 2 week rotation for an international oil & gas company that is a client of ours:
• Ensures the safe and efficient operation of the work area.
• Commits to client's core values: safety, people, integrity, responsibility, innovation, and teamwork.
• Provides strong support for all Health, Safety and Environment matters.
• Ensures all company and government regulations are followed.
• Works closely with the Operations Leader to direct the activities of the Operators, Maintenance Personnel, Technical Staff and Administration staff.
• Works with engineers and Optimization Specialists to optimize area volumes, expenses and long term value.
• Assists with production volume tracking, operating expense tracking, cash generated analysis and budgets.
• Works with Facilities Engineers to ensure existing and new facilities are safe and efficient.
• Works with third party producers to ensure optimal performance.
• Makes recommendations for improvement in operations and maintenance processes.
• Works with Lead Operator to organize and execute major/minor turn-arounds.
• Commissions and starts-up new facilities.
• Assists the training and development of field personnel by providing mentorship, technical knowledge and guidance.
• Provides input to employee assessments and reviews, provides strong field presence and mentorship for field staff.
• Establishes staff schedules such as weekend, holiday and vacation coverage.
• Performs relief duties for the Operations Leader.
Required and Preferred Skills and Experience
• Typically 15+ years of experience.
• Provides oversight for multiple functional areas through senior lead staff.
• Responsible across the operation for strategic/functional support.
• Adapts and executes functional business plans; deploys resources to achieve financial and business objectives.
• Decisions are guided by functional strategies/priorities.
Competentia is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or regulation.
Competentia, participates in E-Verify as required by law.
Complete the form below to apply for this job.
We have recently issued an updated Privacy Statement.
It’s important that you review and agree to the terms of the policy before applying to jobs.