Senior Structural Engineers
Duties and responsibilities:
- Perform structural engineering as required on various aspects of installation engineering (eg. seafastening, design of subsea equipment, design of installation aids, etc) and ensure compliance with relevant codes and regulations.
- Produce structural engineering reports and input to drawings for fabrication and design items as required.
- Provide support to projects for design of rigging and lifting equipment.
- Provide support when class-approvals for vessel equipment modifications/additions are required.
- Provide technical input into vessel design (eg. deck strength, capacity, etc).
- Follow up subcontractors for fabrication of equipment and installation aids.
- Provide input into dynamic installation analysis as required.
- Participate as responsibly project structural engineer during Provide vessel mobilisation support as when required.
Competentia is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or regulation.
Competentia, participates in E-Verify as required by law.
Complete the form below to apply for this job.
We have recently issued an updated Privacy Statement.
It’s important that you review and agree to the terms of the policy before applying to jobs.