Duration: 6 months
Location: Houston, TX
- Under general supervision, sets up, adjusts, and operates a variety of machine tools which may include numerical control/computerized numeric control lathes, mills, drills, computerized numerical control/numerical control and /or manual machines.
- May be required to read blueprints, perform varying levels of shop mathematics associated with machining operations, and perform inspection procedures to verify work.
- May have a demonstrated expertise in a particular machining process or machine type or work on one single purpose machine which may involve multiple machining processes.
- Skills typically acquired through 2-3 years related machining experience and/or trade school competency.
- Required to have High school diploma or equivalent and a Texas driver’s License will be operating Manual & CNC lathes, Mills, saws & Drills etc.
- Client will provide PPE
Competentia is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or regulation.
Competentia, participates in E-Verify as required by law.
Complete the form below to apply for this job.
We have recently issued an updated Privacy Statement.
It’s important that you review and agree to the terms of the policy before applying to jobs.